Re: [OM] Film care when travelling by air.

Subject: Re: [OM] Film care when travelling by air.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:23:28 EST
This question you bring up recalls my question I posted about 10 days ago and
not one person picked up on the topic and replied. What do you think the
future is for your sending exposed film to labs around the U.S. since the
Post Office and, I believe FedEx started zapping mail with cobalt radiation
to kill off any possible anthrax spores. If it'll kill the anthrax, I assume
it'll also kill your Kodachromes. Could this be the source of damage some of
you have recently posted about, and not the lab's fault? U.S. Postal began
zapping the mail October 25th 2001.

George S.