Re: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 08:04:18 -0800
Same place. The village of Cobb's right below me. Let me know when you have your trip schedule set. If you've time I'll try to arrange to play host to a barbeque.

Tris

Not sure about "Cobb Mountain" But this Cobb is a little burg 16 miles southwest of Clearlake

We don't have an "exact" itinerary yet. We expect to arrive in Cobb, mid to late June. Lori's dad is coming over here in March for a month or so and we'll be discussing details more fully then.

The plan is he's bringing a $h|tload of AAA maps and literature with him for us to pore over.

Dang, 5 - 6 weeks is NO WAY near enough time.