Re: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:41:49 -0500
Gregg,
Thanks for the plug regarding the MD speed enforcement. The I95 corridor in
MD is a parking lot waiting to happen. It doesn't have to wait much. Over
zealous speeders cause a good deal of problems on this stretch. I appreciate
the gentler drivers who travel through. Of course, there are quite a few MD
plated vehicles that could use a reminder too.

Best advice to Chris- Enjoy your travels. Take in the sights. Don't let a
need for speed mar your vacation.
Have fun! Watch your speed in NJ too. Every township owns a radar gun and
knows how to use it.

-Mickey