RE: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year

Subject: RE: [OM] Coming to America and Happy New Year
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 11:07:37 -0800
> Looks like you've got most of the alphabet covered.  What about B, E, F, J,
> Q and U, do any of the other states include these letters ?
>
> ...Wayne

A big omission in the list would incorporate the "U" as in UT, Utah that
is. And I'd add another "W" as in WY.
And again I would encourage scaling back the scope of the trip to avoid
burn out. Then you could add a "B" as in Alberta. You _could_ add the F
(Florida) and E (Maine) but you're already about 4 weeks short of time.
As for Q's, no states but there are plenty to see in Washington.
Quilcene, Quimper Penn., Quillayute, Quinault, Quincy etc.

mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West