RE: [OM] Re: Digital v real photography - slightly OT and long

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Digital v real photography - slightly OT and long
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:43:36 -0600
I think you would have to make the same rejoinder about the color print
paper used by  most color labs - it is only fairly recently that Kodak etc.
has been making claim that their standard papers will last years without
color fading, and not enough have yet passed to be able to substantiate
those claims.

I have plenty of color prints from days gone by that have lost much of their
original fidelity....

Chip Stratton