[OM] I'm Back!

Subject: [OM] I'm Back!
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:39:26 -0600
Howdy Y'all!

I just got back from the great state and have 15 rolls of Kodachrome 64
to prove it!  It's always nice to go back to familiar places, but even
nicer to be back home....

I saw that Steve mentioned the OM-3 at Arl. Cam.  I haggled w/ Chuck
(the Oly guy there) and got him down to $500, but he wouldn't go below
that.  It's not in bad shape, but I have other things I'd like to spend
$ on - like a 21/3.5!

I'm slowly catching up w/ the digests, but it looks like all have had
favorable results from the xmas exchange?  I mentioned before that this
doesn't have to be annual, maybe even more often, and for different
seasons? Summer solstice?

Feel free to contact me off-list if you would be interested in joining
the next exchange, and how often you would participate if it were more
frequently that once a year.

Bob Gries