Re: [OM] [OT] pin hole lens: Anyone here remember...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] pin hole lens: Anyone here remember...
From: Poirier Fabien <fabien.poirier-renexter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:08:39 +0100
I don't know if it could help but pin hole lens consist in reducing
diaphragm size, and as far as I know, for exemple in Barlows lenses for
telescope (but this should be controlled for photo lens), the place
where you put diaphragm is very important to avoid vigneting. Perhaps
the better place is inside the lens where there is already one. Does
anybody already replace existing diaphragm with a home mode one?

Fabien