Re: [OM] slightly OT pin hole lens

Subject: Re: [OM] slightly OT pin hole lens
From: "Steve Goss" <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 00:21:09 -0500
I think I remember an article about someone who made a pinhole
lens by suspending the pinhole inside the lens on a small washer.
The normal iris was still functional, and when wide open, it let
in light around the pinhole adapter, so you could see to focus.
Then, when the lens stopped down during the exposure, only the
pinhole let light through.  Somehow it was suspended inside the
lens on fine wires. Not an installation job for someone new at
taking lenses apart.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa