Re: [OM] [OT] pin hole lens: Anyone here remember...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] pin hole lens: Anyone here remember...
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:41:30 -0000
Steve,
          Interesting idea ...fitting in enlarger to check. Most of my
pinhole cameras are made out of "tin cans". I find the thin steel plate
gives me more control when I abrade the hole through using an oilstone. For
aluminium piecases I usually stone the point off a needle and use it to
punch out a disc of material by placing case on a hardwood block and gently
tapping needle with small hammer.
                  Regards, John Duggan, Wales, UK.