[OM] Snipe results

Subject: [OM] Snipe results
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:42:49 -0600
Well folks, I won my first attempt at a snipe yesterday. I think that I got an excellent deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1312550217&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1009752180&indexURL=0&rd=1

I think that the camera and the 35-70 mm f4 is worth the price of the auction alone not to mention the rest of the items. I already have an OM2S, so I might resell this one, along with the Vivitar 75-205 f3.8-4.8. I am not familiar with that lens at all. Can any of you tell me anything about it? I also have a Tamron 80-210 f3.5-4. Which is better?
Oh, I used Auction stealer for the snipe!  worked great.

Thanks again

Don Gaikins
---