Re: [OM] Olympus Wide Conversion Lens VF-KL3

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Wide Conversion Lens VF-KL3
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:00:14 +0100
: Just snagged one off of Ebay for less than $10.
: Supposedly it has a 58mm thread and the guy I'm
: getting it from used it for his video cameras. Im
: wondering what the conversion rate is and such and if
: I can used it on my OM's (assume I can) It's
: supposedly in mint condition, but even if its broken
: or doesn't work, for $4.25 who cares?

A wild guess is that it was made for the AZ-4, a predecessor of the iS
Series, though I'm only aware of a tele converter for this camera. Does
anybody know if the AZ-4 used a 58mm thread? If I'm right it is intended for
the 35mm focal length and you'll be using an, uhm, interesting method to get
a (probably) 28mm lens for OM.

hnz