Re: [OM] Zuiko lenscaps

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenscaps
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:47:54 -0800
OM-1    35 f/2
OM-2    No lens mounted, used for macro work
OM-2s    35-70 f/3.5~4.5
OM-4Ti    35-80 f/2.8

Of course this all changes when I go out to shoot, but by and large this
is what is on the body when it is sitting around. (Actually, a lot of
the time most of the bodies sit lens-less until I am headed out the
door. that way I can grab a body and the lens(es) I want easily.) The
exception is the OM-2s which pretty much has the 35-70 f3.5-4.5 mounted
most of the time. It is left in program mode and is my wife's P&S a lot
of the time, so she can take pictures if I am not around.

Jim Couch