[OM] Film Scanners

Subject: [OM] Film Scanners
From: AndyJRadcliffe@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 04:53:31 EST
As I am currently in the market for a film scanner , I was wondering if
anyone could help me with suggestions(constructive , of course:>) or
recommendations?
As all this digital technology is fairly new to me I need all the help that I
can get, and who better to ask than you guys? (grovel, grovel ) I would have
liked to be a loyal Olympus user (not just because I have some prize money to
spend with Olympus UK) but their customer service dept. informed me that they
make no such animal .
I believe that theyused to make one (the ES10) -is it still available in the
US, and was/is it any good anyway?

Regards,
Andy.