Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang

Subject: Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:15:34 +0800
I once owned the Vivitar 2x Macro, I don't think it is sharper than
the 2x-A. It do match more lenses than the Olympus one. With Olympus
specified lenses (like the 200/4 and 135/2.8) the 2x-A perform very
well. So far the sharpest 2x I have used is the Tamron F system 2x SP
(not the flat field 2x), but the problem is high field curvature.

C.H.Ling