Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang

Subject: Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:12:08 -0500
At 11:12 AM 12/19/01 -0800, W.Xato wrote:

I have the Zuiko 2X but if there is something better
for less I would like to test one out. Do you have any
shots posted we could see to compare the Viv to the
Zuiko?

Here's one taken with the Vivitar and a Zuiko 300mm, f4.5. Don't think it's going to help you much though because I couldn't catch a moment when the swan was completely still. It was too busy digging it's feet in the river bottom!

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jjohnso4/OM_images/004.htm

Later,
Johnny