AW: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang

Subject: AW: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang
From: "Dr. Rainer Wagner" <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:30:53 +0100

>About the Panagor Auto Macro Converter: I'm puzzled. Does anyone on the
   list have one? I have just attached it to a 50mm lens. It does 1:1 macro!

It made for that, of course...  :-)

I have one also , seems to perform really nice. Even tried it with longer
lenses, but I dont have the results at hand...

>I have no documentation on this thing. Below the scale with the
enlargement factors there is another scale with blue writing that goes from
2.5 to 2.75. What does it mean?

It could be the factor for focal length change, which is introduced by the
lens inside, and which is indeed dependend on the actual position relative
to the attached lens

RAINER