Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang

Subject: Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang
From: Neal Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:37:20 +0000
>About the Panagor Auto Macro Converter: I'm puzzled. Does anyone on the
list have one? I have just attached it to a 50mm lens. It does 1:1 macro!
Very nice as an alternative to Auto Extension rings, but how does it
perform compared to the rings? The scale says 1:10...1:1.

Bernd
I've had one (in fact TWO!!) for years...they're really good.

>I have no documentation on this thing. Below the scale with the
enlargement factors there is another scale with blue writing that goes from
2.5 to 2.75. What does it mean?

No idea!

Neal
system administrator at: