Re: [OM] Sigma on OM, 180 F2.8 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Sigma on OM, 180 F2.8 Macro
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:43:55 EST
In a message dated 12/16/01 11:00:28 AM Central Standard Time,
cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Vivitar 90-180mm zoom macro?
>
>  Giles
>
>  >  If you like longer macro lenses,
>  >this lens and the 180 F5.6 Sigma along with the Oly 135 macro

Right you are, Giles. I forgot about the Vivitar zoom. I've been traveling
the last 5 days and in my haste to reply and sort through 800+ messages,
neglected to mention it. I've never owned one, but those who do all claim to
love it. Vivitar also made a 135 that focused to 1/2 life size. They show up
occasionally and usually at very good prices.

Gary Faulkenberry

Gary Faulkenberry