Re: [OM] Digital Preview[OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Preview[OT]
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:15:38 +0800
I found I can't use the E-10 as point and shoot (the Olympus new D40
seems perfect for this function), it is too big. I always has to
decide whether I carry my OM or the E-10, it is very hard to carry
both. If you own a new DC system with higher pixel count I don't think
you will carry your E20.

C.H.Ling