Re: [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant]

Subject: Re: [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant]
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:52:01 EST
Yes, that possibility (digital migration) crossed my mind too, but I left it
out of my post. Wonder where we could get good, reliable numbers on what
impact digital has made on film buying and processing. I wouldn't trust
either digital or film industry  numbers on the matter. Someone (Gary?) gave
numbers here once and there was a big difference between the U.S. and Japan
as to what people were shooting with.

George S.