Fwd: Re: [OM] Slide projector

Subject: Fwd: Re: [OM] Slide projector
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 20:09:02 +0000

From: "Derek Reed" <dreed@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Slide projector
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:17:00 -0800

Charles,
I have had good luck with any of the newer Kodak Ektagraphic projectors
on the used market. I think the current model is III. They come in
several incarnations (auto focus, timers etc.). I believe the III's run
cooler while using brighter bulbs. They use the carousel type tray
available at almost any good camera shop. You can also pick up a good
used lens for very little money. I like Navitars or Schneiders. I good
projection lens makes a huge difference. A lot of this stuff is
available on the used market as companies and schools switch over to
digital type presentations.
Good Luck,
Derek