[OM] Fungus Control

Subject: [OM] Fungus Control
From: "Charles Monroe" <chasmnro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:04:05 -0500
Now that I have my equipment in a water tight (I hope) box with sica gel to
keep it dry and cozy is there any fungicide that can also be placed in said
box to kill, prevent and do other bad things to fungus but not be corrosive
to equipment or put a new exotic coating on the glassware?

Please do not reccomend Dr. Scholl's foot powder.  Wait, the label on the
can does say "   it absorbs up to 50% more moisture than other leading
brands. Fights odor all day"  Hmmmm.  One product to keep things dry, kill
the growth, and be socially acceptable. :-)

Charles Monroe
"To be effective, the anchor line should
 be fastened to something at both ends.".