Re: [OM] flash tripod mount?

Subject: Re: [OM] flash tripod mount?
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:07:43 -0800 (PST)
Couldn't you just get another T-20 connector. Hook it
up to the T-32 and use that? Or does a T-32 not work
with the T-20 connector? Having never owned a T-20
connector I have no idea of its capabilities. A power
bounce grip 2 would work though. It is Oly's OM flash
bracket and you can put on either T series flash and
it'll hold them fine. Might look a little wierd
without a camera attached to the bracket but it'll
work fine on a tripod. I have on for sale if you are
interested contact me offlist.

Mark Lloyd

--- "Daniel J. Mitchell"