[OM] flash tripod mount?

Subject: [OM] flash tripod mount?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:59:19 -0700
 Not specifically OM; is there such a thing as a non-OM T20 connector that I
could use to tripod-mount a T32 that's firing from the TTL cable?

 Currently, I can mount the T20 and generic non-OM flash I've got on the
little T20 connectors, put them on mini tripods using the screw holes in the
bottom of the connectors, and put the T32 in the hot shoe, and everything is
under control; what I'd like to do is put the T32 off-camera as well. I
don't need a connector for that, it's got the TTL socket on the front -- but
the problem is that I don't have any way to keep the T32 in position (other
than sitting it on the ground and hoping..) -- is there some sort of generic
hotshoe-with-tripod-mount thing that I could use to help here?

 thanks,

 -- dan