Re: [OM] Moisture control

Subject: Re: [OM] Moisture control
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:40:48 -0500
You might want to have your butler, first mate, cabin boy, laundry
and morale officer, or whoever, row the dingy (or take the launch)
ashore occasionally for a CLA.  Or you could just put everything
in the dishwasher weekly if you're too far from shore.  And don't
forget the Clorox and lots of detergent.

Seriously, IMO, shouldn't be a problem.  But, then, I'm not a
sailor, much preferring the mountains to the sea.  I can walk a
hell of a lot further than I can swim.

Walt Wayman