Re: [OM] which OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] which OM?
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:06:18 -0800 (PST)
I had just discovered that FAQ and was looking at it as I received your
e-mail!  I am still a little confused with the model numbers.  I assumed
that the model range started with the single digits and moved on to the
later numbers.  From what you say it sounds like there were 2 'lines' of
cameras - the single digits and the 10, 20, 30 etc?

What exactly do you mean by 'system' camera?  Are you implying that the
om20 is the best in that series?

sorry for all the questions!
cheers
John