[OM] which OM?

Subject: [OM] which OM?
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:34:43 -0800 (PST)
I am planning to buy my first SLR camera and would like to get an Olympus
OM series.  My Dad has owned an OM10 for years and my brother has an
OM20.  From what I can tell the only difference between the OM10 and OM20
is the addition of a built in manual.

Which would be the best camera to go for? OM10, 20, 30 or 40?

I don't really understand what features make a good camera or what the
differences between these cameras are.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
cheers
john