[OM] TOPE 8 shooting deadline reminder

Subject: [OM] TOPE 8 shooting deadline reminder
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:59:33 +0100
Hi guys,

Good, now that the list seems to be back up again, I'll make use of the
opportunity to let you know that the TOPE 8 shooting deadline is
approaching --- fast!

Indeed, "around" November 30th (i.e. tomorrow) the shooting interval for
TOPE 8 closes, but as always some slack is cut, so feel free to use at least
the upcoming weekend for taking your shots still. Then, for the coming two
weeks (and the 4 weeks following those two weeks) you can send in your
submissions. The ones that make it within these mentioned first two weeks
will be featured in the initial launch, and the others will be posted on an
ad-hoc basis.

Alright, hopefully enough people will make the stretch to get some good
Flash photography pictures!

Also, thanks to those that have sent me nice words about TOPE in general,
and the voting process in particular.

Cheers!
Olafo