Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/2.8
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:54:36 -0600
The 24 f2.8 that didn't stop down:
When pressing either the depth of field button, or the stop down lever on the
back of the lens, nothing happened. The iris stayed at f2.8 no matter what the
aperture ring was set to.

On your 2x / macro tube:
there should be two levers sticking out the back of the tube. Try moving each
one and watching for movement on the other end. It sounds like something is
disconnected, or just plain does not move (as in a manual tube).

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa