Re: [OM] Beware of foreign entanglements?

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware of foreign entanglements?
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:47:16 -0500
Make sure to get a Postal Money Order, rather than a bank money order. This way
you can cash it any any local Post Office, rather than dealing with bank
problems.

Then, go to http://ircalc.usps.gov/weight.asp?Contents=1     to calculate
shipping to france.

He can choose surface parcel post, or airmail (Letter-post for a package
holding a Zuiko f1.4) for reasonable shipping costs.

He decides shipping method
He sends the Postal Money order
You cash it at the Post Office
You leave the Zuiko package at the Post Office, and drive away.
Done.

Larry