Re: [OM] Speaking of Holiday Trips - Ansel Adams @ 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of Holiday Trips - Ansel Adams @ 100
From: James M Costello <jamie-nancy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:23:11 -0500
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:31:19 -0800 The Butler Family
<butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[snip]

>  As long as you are in and / or
> around
> San Francisco before January 13th.  You might want to hit the San
> Francisco Museum Of Modern Art and the Ansel Adams At 100 exhibit.
>
> http://www.sfmoma.org/exhibitions/exhib_detail/01_ansel_adams.html

We saw it in August.   Sometimes you see a photographer's work that
inspires you to go out a try to better him or her.  Sometimes you see
another photographer's work and it's so good, it makes you want to burn
your camera and give up.    The Adams show is definitely the latter
rather than the former.

Jamie Costello