Re: [OM] Tennessee or New Mexico

Subject: Re: [OM] Tennessee or New Mexico
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:23:40 -0700
Oh yes, the weather down here is wonderful!  Albuquerque was above 70
today, and Santa Fe was in the upper 60's.  Of course, if being an Iowan
is anything like being a Minnesotan (I grew up in Luverne, MN which is
almost both Iowa and South Dakota), then I know you will bring cold and
rain wherever you go ;)  Yes, there's still some aspen turning around
Albuquerque, but the color is done here in Santa Fe.  No snow that's
stayed in either the Jemez or Sangre de Cristo mountains either, but have
had a few days with snow above 10,000 feet or so.

Ken, your brother probably has enough for you to do, but if you'd like
any suggestions of things to do or places to eat in Santa Fe (or camera
stores ;) just let me know.

Mark Marr-Lyon