[OM] Tennessee or New Mexico

Subject: [OM] Tennessee or New Mexico
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:19:58 -0800 (PST)
Ok, forget Antartica. Don't think my wife could handle the cold,
but the girls would love the snow...

Next week we are to take a weeklong vacation and we've narrowed
it down to either New Mexico or the Smokey Mountains.  My wife
has been to neither, I've been to both.

Advantage to the Smokey Mountains:  Closer, less driving once
there, good hiking, streams, waterfalls, mountains...

Advantage to New Mexico:  Mexican food, Drier, mexican food,
good off-road driving (we'll take the jeep either way), mexican
food, big sky, mexican food...

I'll be shooting primarily B&W film this trip so post-fall
vegitation doesn't bother me.

Thoughts?  Advice?  I have a brother in Albuqurque that would
love for us to come visit and he knows every jeep trail in the
southwest.  I know the Smokeys very well and could be quite
happy there too.

Gasoline budget may limit us to the Smokeys, but we don't want
that to be THE deciding factor (always someway to make it work).

AG-Schnozz