Re: [OM] Wyoming Trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Wyoming Trip
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:41:10 -0800
Yosemite is one of the world's greatist destinations for rock climbers. There
are climbing routes for everyone, from short (1 hour) climbs to multi day epics.
El Capitan has been climbed in a dsay by many climbers (Lynn Hill being the
first woman to do so.) The average pary takes 3-4 days to do El-Cap. Many take
longer. Climbing El-Cap in one day is no longer an uncommon occurance. In fact
some climbers have climbed El-Cap AND Half Dome in one day! (Climbers define a
day as sunrise until sunset by the way.)

Jim Couch