Re: [OM] Wyoming Trip - or OT yeast extract

Subject: Re: [OM] Wyoming Trip - or OT yeast extract
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 11:02:26 +0000
andrew fildes wrote:

> >OK, I'm confused. I thought "vegemite" was "ve-juh-might," to put it
> >somewhat phonetically,
> >Scott
> >

> No - it's pronounced "bleeeeeaaaaaach! Uuuurrrrrrrkkkk!"
> AndrewF

SUVs?  I don't care one way or the other.  Operating systems?  Use
whichever one you like.  But on yeast extract spreads I become
dogmatic!  Vegemite is of course a toned down version of Marmite, and
Marmite is the best substance ever invented.  Nutritious, tasty, and it
repels mosquitoes as well.  What can you possibly have against it?
Marmite on toast...mmm...

Roger