RE: RE: [OM] Wyoming Trip

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] Wyoming Trip
From: "John and Helen Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:52:52 +1100
Well, I guess it's old hat now with you guys but we did enjoy the groans and
rolled eyeballs whenever we mispronounced the name of the park!

And speaking of Yosemite we understand that it takes up to three days for a
climbing party of say, three or four, to reach the top of those peaks. Yet a
guide told us that a similar mountain was conquered by a sole climber in
only one day! Apparently she was an Olympic gymnast (Lyn Hill?).

I managed to capture some climbers halfway up various mountains and even
with the 200mm zoom they're still just tiny dots. We were very impressed!

Regards,
JohnW.