Re: [OM] FS: OM-1, IS-3, and some other stuff (final call before Ebay)

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: OM-1, IS-3, and some other stuff (final call before Ebay)
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 10:34:53 +0800
Hi Mr Royer

Pardon me as I could not find your first name on the posts.

Is the IS 3 DLX still available? How many years old would it be? I am
tempted to get one if available at an attractive price. I have seen various
members post saying they bought theirs for a shade below $ 200.00.
If you are interested, pls advise your best price.

I hope you will consider the discount commensurate with the lens condition
etc. I just want to be sure that the zoom action of the barrel has no
problem as these models I hear are prone to and usually happen when the
camera has suffered impact or a bad fall.

If the royal gold 200 films are still available, I am also interested and
will get them if we conclude a deal on the camera.

Tom Scales is collection some items for me and if we get to agree, I will
have him pay you and you can then send the camera to him.

Regards

Titoy