Re: [OM] which scanner for my slides?

Subject: Re: [OM] which scanner for my slides?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:13:20 +0000
Gary,

Thanks very much for the comments.  You've made me sad too - I didn't
climb Arenal.  Wish I had done but I didn't even get close - without
exception the advice from everyone I spoke to was go to the hot springs
at the base and no further.  Still, I did see plenty of lava rolling
down the slopes.  I've seen four volcanoes erupting but I want more -
volcanoholism is a disease every bit as insidious and probably more
expensive than Zuikoholism!

Cheers,
Roger