Re: [OM] which scanner for my slides?

Subject: Re: [OM] which scanner for my slides?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:16:40 +0000
Cc: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nice site Roger. I don't know about your scanner, but your photos are worth aiming for.

I have bought the Minolta Scan Elite (2820dpi) to replace my Scan Dual (2348dpi), and the difference is quite startling - partly because of the increased number of pixels, partly because of the option for more than one scan/sample I suspect. I have already posted my reasons for not going for a higher resolution etc...

I will now have to revamp my website after having seen Roger's ...

Chris