RE: [OM] E-10 vs. E-20 /computer wars

Subject: RE: [OM] E-10 vs. E-20 /computer wars
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:32:32 -0500
Reminds me of the situation when I had an Apple 2GS and to Apple 2Es in the classroom. "Of course we will continue to support them", they said. How do I continue to get involved in technology that is bypassed ?

Gregg

Hi,

> be he's teasing me, or was he really hinting that there's a "digital OM"
in the works?

Hmmmm, do I see hints of a deja-vu? Meaning: E-10/E-20 having the same fate
as the FTL had??? :)))

Cheers!
Olafo