Re: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Computers
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:29:01 +0100
Careful Les - I think we're in serious danger of raising the tone here!
Next it'll be questions like - does my E10 have intelligence and, if so,
should I switch it off? If my OM2 was fired by a lightning detector and I
wasn't there, did it really take a photograph? Can I reinvent myself
existentially as a photographer? Would there be cameras in the afterlife
and, if so, what could we photograph? What human need does an OM-1 satisfy?
Can a mechanism have an aesthetic?
Hmmmmmmm.
The headache's back.
AndrewF

Careful Andrew - I think you're getting a little On Topic there...

Henrik Dahl