Re: [OM] OT: Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Computers
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 00:07:49 -0500
Gregg,

I'm in both camps. Logic was one of my delights in college. Whatever all those theorems were so many years ago, I suspect they're still true, and I'm sure they have affected my way of thinking until today. But there are also those courses (mainly in Education and English) in which I couldn't have survived, or stayed awake, if I hadn't argued with the teacher. I don't know if the professors enjoyed it, but I did.

Regards,
John