Re: [OM] E-10 vs. E-20

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 vs. E-20
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 13:07:55 -0500
One of the features of the 10 and 20 is that you can play back pictures on
your television.  Keep in mind that gray market cameras may play back only
in PAL format which means the pictures will not display on NTSC televisions
in the US.
Also the E-20N (US version) is the only one Olympus will service under the 1
year warranty in the US. (N may stand for NTSC, I'm not sure. )

I was at the PhotoPlus Expo at the Javits Center over the weekend.  The
Olympus booth was busy.  The demonstration of the P400 printer was VERY
impressive.  You could have your picture taken with an E-10 or 20, then have
a full  7.7" X 10" die sublimation print in 90 seconds.  Extremely sharp,
continuos tone, no dots.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000