Re: [OM] Lens sharpness

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens sharpness
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:18:19 +0800
For the zoom sharpness and range, I had also the same thought in the
pass but not anymore. I found the Minolta AF24-50 I had was not as
sharp as the AF24-85, the Zuiko 35-105 is better than the
35-70/3.5-4.5. I think Tom S. can tell you how great his Zuiko 50-250
is.

For wide angles, the Zuiko 21/2 has very high resolution and good
flare resistance. I have no experience with the 21/3.5 but my friend
found his sample was not better than his 21/2. 18/3.5 is a very sharp
lens and has very good color saturation, light fall off is high and
flare resistance is not very good, the Zuiko 16mm fisheye is much
better in this department although they both cover a very wide angle.

C.H.Ling