RE: [OM] OM-2 vs OM-2n

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2 vs OM-2n
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:51:11 +0100
Wasn't there also something about the weighting of the metering pattern on
the shutter curtain ?  I think the OM-2's and earlier OM-2n's had far more
centre weighted metering, whereas the later OM-2n's had a more even meter
weighting across the frame.

Does someone who actually knows what they're talking about (ie not me !)
want to confirm this before I confuse whoever asked the question ?!!!

Jon Mitchell

Oh yes, and also something about different colour Flash Ready LED's (on the
OM-2n), some being powered from the Camera and some from the Flash.  Can't
remember which way around it was though ...