Re: [OM] Post Offices considering "Irradiation" to counter anthrax

Subject: Re: [OM] Post Offices considering "Irradiation" to counter anthrax
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:38:30 -0700
Walt,

By 1978 MG had improved the heaters in their cars to the (now legendary)
"freeze or fry" variety.  Mine has a little valve (conveniently located
near the firewall) that has to be in the "winter" position to produce
any heat.  I have an after-market steering wheel, which required about
three hours work with square key stock and "wheat farmer" engineering to
produce self-cancel on the the turn signals.  MG made haste slowly.

Bill Stanke