Re: [OM] Post Offices considering "Irradiation" to counter anthrax

Subject: Re: [OM] Post Offices considering "Irradiation" to counter anthrax
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:34:30 +0200

In a news item on Danish television a few nights ago, we saw how Postdanmark now
X-rays ALL packages that will travel by air. So sending unprocessed film out of
the country by (air)mail may not be a good idea anymore.

Roger Key, Copenhagen (CPH)

If our post offices start irradiating mail, our undeveloped film will be ruined.

You may want to contact your political representatives about this.

tOM Trottier