Re: [OM] Custom OM leathers (followup)

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom OM leathers (followup)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:55:34 -0400
Installing leather on an OM-1 thru 2N: The edge of the leather is supposed
to go under the trim ring underneath the self timer handle.

You also have to be sure the little cover for the self timer adjustment
hole gets transferred over.  Be careful removing old leather around the self
timer starting tab, as being too energetic can  bend the tab up and/or
disengage it from the self timer.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000