[OM] Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lenses
From: Poirier Fabien <fabien.poirier-renexter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:11:03 +0200
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list and new to OM world too. I own an OM2N, a 65-200
zomm, a 50mm f3.5 macro and a 28mm f2.8 all zuiko lenses. I first buy
this camera as a astro camera (ligthness and compactness are well known
by french astronomy amateur). I also used it during my vacation in
Corsica (a very nice place). I play a lot with the macro lens on flowers
and mushrooms. I'd like to know how to improve my lens collection in a
smart way to explore the macro world but if possible no with specific
only macro lens, I prefer to have macro lens that I can use in other
way. I will be happy if anyone can give me avice.

I also want to have some teles, but I'd like to know which one are the
most usefull, it will be first to take wild life shots from distance.

I expect to put as soon as possible some of my shots on the web.

Fabien P. from France (sorry for my English which is not as good as it
should be).