Re: [OM] PNG? was: Photo Editing for Dummies

Subject: Re: [OM] PNG? was: Photo Editing for Dummies
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 06:55:46 -0300
Actually, I'm way ahead of you! I was going to reply to the message about
changing the ppi because depending on how you do it it does very different
things. Anyways, awhile back I wrote a page describing the difference
between dpi and ppi and it goes into some detail about how changing the ppi
works. It can be found in the photo section of my website (link provided in
my sig).

Sadly, there's no OM content on my pages yet. I'm still getting around to
scanning my OM pics from my trip to Europe. But I'm running out of disk
space so I'm waiting for the burner I ordered to arrive and then I should be
back in the groove again. For humour purposes, you may want to read my
glowing review of the C*n*n wonderbrick that I used to use. I suspect that
when I get around to updating the page to indicate that I use OM gear now
that some revisions to that will occur!

----
Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx